The benefits of membership of TRANZnet Association Inc.
What the Association can offer is:
- Access to a Network of Training and associated industry contacts.
- Training, assessment and advisory services.
- Representation with all stakeholders in our Industries.
- Maintenance of professional standards of those persons engaged in our Industry.
- New initiatives in training and assessment methods and technologies.
- Rebates and discounts on relative products.
- Discount on fees for Annual Conferences.
- Discount on insurance rates.
Our membership is drawn from persons working in various areas:
- Training and Assessment providers
- Industry Training Advisory Boards and Organizations, and other advisory bodies
- Industry associations
- New Apprentice Centres and group training companies
- Regulatory authorities and other government agencies (including Occupational Health and Safety, licensing and competency organizations)
- The National Training bureaucracy, and
- Individuals with a role or interest in training and assessment in the industries represented by the Association.
Industry representation is continually expanding and includes Rail, Aviation, Plant and Equipment, Stevedoring, Warehouse and Distribution and all aspects of Heavy Vehicle including heavy haulage, general road freight, dangerous goods, livestock, passenger transport, concrete, milk, petroleum, mining, industrial waste, removals, quarry, telecommunications and many more.
For Membership information click here.
If you are interested in joining click here to apply.