Our membership is drawn from persons working in various areas:
- Training and Assessment providers
- Industry Training Advisory Boards and Organizations, and other advisory bodies
- Industry associations
- New Apprentice Centres and group training companies
- Regulatory authorities and other government agencies (including Occupational Health and Safety, licensing and competency organizations)
- The National Training bureaucracy, and
- Individuals with a role or interest in training and assessment in the industries represented by the Association.
Industry representation is continually expanding and includes Rail, Aviation, Plant and Equipment, Stevedoring, Warehouse and Distribution and all aspects of Heavy Vehicle including heavy haulage, general road freight, dangerous goods, livestock, passenger transport, concrete, milk, petroleum, mining, industrial waste, removals, quarry, telecommunications and many more.
Membership Fees (AUD)
Please note we have upgraded our membership system, as of 1st July 2020 you will be required to fill out the form here to join or renew your membership.
- Heavily discounted RTO insurance, trainers public liability insurance and trainers professional indemnity insurance.
- Various discounts with partners of Tranznet providing rebates and discounts on relative products.
- Current and quality professional development
- Access to a Network of Training and associated industry contacts.
- Training, assessment and advisory services.
- Representation with all stakeholders in our Industries.
- Annual Conferences – With Qualified speakers ranging on a variety of subject with in the field.
- Annual Networking Gala Dinner